Register below for Sculpted Light in the Brain 2019. Registration includes access to all talks, posters, discussions, and vendor exhibits for SLB2019 as well as breakfast, lunch, coffee and social hour. For any questions or issues with registration or travel awards contact us at email@example.com.
Last day to register is May 15th.
Space is limited so please register early. Full consideration for travel fellowships will be given to early registrants.
Registration cancellations are accepted until May 1, 2019.
- Deadline for travel awards is March 1, 2019.
- Follow the registration process below, and make sure to include your travel needs.
- The criteria for awarding is based on both need and merit.
- If you are selected, your registration will be fully refunded.
- Your awarded travel funds will be based on available funds and your travel distance.
- Award notifications will be announced the first week of April.
- If you do not receive a travel award and therefore cannot attend, we will provide full refunds up to May 1, 2019.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission is April 15th, 2019.
- Follow the instructions in registration to be considered for a poster or short talk.
- In the notes section specify if you’re interested in a talk or poster (or vice versa).
- Keep abstracts to 250 words or less.
- Young investigators are especially encouraged to apply.
A two-day conference at The Royal Society in London on June 20-21, 2019. For more information email SculptedLightInTheBrain@gmail.com.
This event is not organized or endorsed by the Royal Society.